Below is a list of web sites and online resources which feature other Central Pennsylvania historical treasures.
- Dauphin County Parks and Recreation Department
Find community information and events, a directory of county services, and links to useful election information.
- State Museum of Pennsylvania
A fun website—check out the programs for kids at the State Museum!
- Visit Hershey Harrisburg
Great links to area attractions, shopping, and hotel accommodations.
- Pennsylvania State Parks
Locate PA State Parks by Region, Find Nature Areas, “Rails to Trails”, and more.
- Pennsylvania Capitol Tour Information
Find information on tour times and group tour availablility.
- John Harris-Simon Cameron Mansion
Dauphin County Historical Society’s homepage.
- Cumberland County Historical Society
Find out about historical Two Mile House.
- Fort Halifax 1750’s French and Indian War fort