Join or renew a membership with the Friends of Fort Hunter
As a member of the Friends of Fort Hunter, you support the efforts of a dedicated group of individuals who work tirelessly to preserve and improve the Mansion and Park. Your membership fees and contributions help fund essential restoration and preservation projects, as well as new educational and recreational programs for visitors.
Furthermore, as a member, you have the opportunity to volunteer your time and talents to help with a variety of projects and events. This is a great way to get involved with like-minded individuals and make a tangible difference in the preservation of this important site.
All Friends of Fort Hunter enjoy:
- free admission to Mansion tours
- a 10% discount in the museum shop
- the quarterly “Chronicler” newsletter
- free tour of John Harris Mansion with membership card
- $5 discount on Dauphin County’s Proudly PA or Jazz & Wine Festivals
- advance notice of upcoming events
- an invitation to the “Farm to River” annual fundraising dinner
- Individual ($25/yr) – All of the above
- Family and Organization ($35/yr) – All of the above plus free tours of the Mansion for a family or up to 4 persons in an organization – membership card required
- Supporting ($50/yr) – All of the above plus two guest passes for Mansion tours
- Patron ($100/yr) – All of the above plus a $5 discount on Victorian Tea admission — membership card required
- Sponsor/Corporate ($250/yr) -All of the above plus a free autographed copy of “Fort Hunter Mansion and Park: A Guide” by Carl Dickson