Reserve a Mansion tour today
Enjoy a guided tour of the elegantly restored Mansion overlooking the stunning Susquehanna River
- Tour reservations are preferred and prioritized, walk-ins are welcome as available
- Guided tours last about 45 minutes
- Tours are limited to 10 guests per tour
Specialty tours are offered seasonally.
- The Children’s’ Tour explores life in Fort Hunter Mansion from the late 1700s to the early 1900s. Throughout this 90-minute tour, visit the mansion’s rooms, learn about objects of everyday life, see pictures of the people and animals that lived in the Mansion and do some hands-on activities. This tour is best suited for ages 5-12. Reservations required, click here for tour schedule and tickets.
- The McAllister Cemetery Combo Tour includes a guided tour of historic Fort Hunter Mansion followed by a stroll to the McAllister Family Cemetery. Tour the Mansion at 1:00 pm, after a complimentary snack and comfort break, the group will journey to the McAllister Family Cemetery. The cemetery portion of the tour will travel through a tunnel and across uneven ground, please dress appropriately in sturdy walking shoes. In case of cancellation due to inclement weather, participants will be notified by 10:00 am on the morning of the tour. Reservations are required, click here for scheduled tours and tickets.
Group tours are available by reservation, call 717-599-5751 to inquire.
The Mansion is wheelchair accessible on the first floor with advance notice. Please call ahead to make arrangements, 717-599-5751.
Fort Hunter Park is easy to find and there is ample, free parking. There are no public restrooms in the Mansion. The Mansion is closed on holidays and from December 24 through April.
Reserved tours are recommended, click below to purchase tickets. Please arrive at the front porch of the mansion at your ticketed entry time.
Get Tickets Now