Centennial Barn

Built in 1876 and named the Centennial Barn in modern times, this building housed John Reily’s budding dairy milk business.  Constructed with Gothic Revival details in typical German bank barn form, the structure graciously housed the 19th century Fort Hunter Dairy.

Today the Centennial Barn is used as a community meeting center which may be rented for weddings, meetings and parties.

 Download Centennial Barn application